would like to thank you, for taking time to visit my blog

2004-12-01

Watching Singapore Idol

Now Channel 5 is broadcasting Singapore Idol. Honestly I don't like watching such kind of TV shows, I think they teach me nothing except trying your best to attract people to support you, and I did laugh at people who was wasting money and time to vote it. Each sms costs you money! But, now I am watching it, how weird. Never mind, at least I have never watched any Idol show before, until today, it's live in Singapore Indoor Stadium and I am back from boring FYP. Becasue of all these factors, I am sitting near TV, using my eras to hear, my fingers to type, and my eyes to keep swithing between two screens. That's really cool, I mean the ways those judges have spoken. Not becasue they said something cool, but becasue they never said something so sweet as they are doing today. Those people are also crazy about the two idoles, Taufik and Sylvester... Taufik is a Malay guy, singing R&B style songs. Sylverster is a Chinese guy, singing rock songs. They two have been voted by people all over Singapore, and that's why today they can stand up there. But today it's definitely a different day for them. They must be able to perform 200% better then they did before. People are watching, judges are watching. It's just nothing but a TV show, why do I write so many crap? Maybe I should do something more meaningful, like learning English... But today the whole singapore rocks...

0 comments: