would like to thank you, for taking time to visit my blog

2004-06-06

Blogger

Is Blogger better than the MovableType installed in my site? Functionally I don't know at this point, because for a blogger the contents is more important than the appearance, and yet I can't tell such a simple tool kit like a Blogger will replace all the other complicated platforms. But one thing is confirmed, it uses less disk space, and less cost. Thanks to the database in Blogger, we don't have to buy a database supported server/host. All we need is a cheap host which can show HTML pages only . As I pay quite a lot of money for this 200MB web host that supports MySQL and PHP, this could be a considerable advantage. Moreover I like the logo of Blogger and the owner of it, Google. Let me check out the Blogger for more details, and use it for some time. May let the simplicity tells me the truth of being a blogger first, then I can decide which side I am.

0 comments: